Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Section » Introduction » Post your introduction here
Post your introduction here
WolfDate: Monday, 2012-10-22, 0:32 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
Write your introduction here and tell us abit about yourself.

Herro der. :3

WolfDate: Monday, 2012-10-22, 0:36 AM | Message # 2
Private
Hey all, I'm Wolf and I am the Co-Leader of I.O, I like wolves and medieval games. :3

Herro der. :3

LukasBeastcallerDate: Monday, 2012-10-22, 0:39 AM | Message # 3
Private
Greetings fellow members of the Illuminati Order.
My name is Lukas Beastcaller and I have been set to work as a Website Moderator for this website.
Currently, I am running my gaming affairs on a laptop that is far inferior to any of your glorious gaming contraptions and as such it may be a while before I am actually seen fighting for our great Order.

I spend a lot of time playing games and reading in my spare time when I'm not working in college.

Anyways, I hope to see a lot of you browsing the forums and I also hope that we shall get into a lot of discussions about things.

See'ya around! : D
Lukas Beastcaller

May The Mother watch over you, my friends...

ProHunterDate: Monday, 2012-10-22, 11:32 AM | Message # 4
Private
Hello Fellowers I am ProHunter, you should know me already since without me there wouldn't be a Website biggrin

Looking forward to meet you on the battlefield tongue

DozzlerDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-24, 10:32 AM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Users
Evenin' people, I am Dozzler, just joined the clan. I am currently in University in London and it is my first year so I have an age of spare time, so I am looking forward to some serious gaming. Absolutely love Chivalry, haven't played an fps this good since CS:S!

I play archer on chiv. using a warbow. Have managed to get pretty good at it by playing it constantly. Add me on steam asap and we can get some games in =]

Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057723546/

-Dozz

Corp_FitzDate: Thursday, 2012-10-25, 10:08 PM | Message # 6
Private
hello, i am Corp_Fitz or just Fitz for short. i live in oklahoma and i love gaming, chivalry is a great game and i cant put it down. i am a well seasoned comp player. i have 12 years of mmorp/fps experience. i have been the leader of many guilds in my mmo days and a clan and squad leader when it comes to fps games as in battlefield and call of duty. i bring in my experience as being a leader in many of my games.

i am a 2 time champion of battlefield tournaments here in oklahoma and so close to getting my hands on a third in squad based combat and operations.

in chiv i play as basically a jack of all trades. i love playing the archer as i have the warbow unlocked. and i am now working on my shield and 1h practice. 2h knight i play sometimes but it is not my favorite i dont like being slow lol. i like going in hitting and moving out.

i jope to see some of you soon in game and cant wait to get my hands on clan wars and tournys biggrin

SantaDate: Tuesday, 2012-11-20, 12:57 PM | Message # 7
Private
Hello, My name is Marcin, and my in game nick is Santa. I live in Poland, im 22 years old student. Im into matrial arts, a little bit of history and computer games. Chivalry is absolutely awesome game, I was waiting long time for this kind of fun. Was playing WoW for some time and many other mmorpgs. See you guys on battlefield!

SPONGEBOBDate: Tuesday, 2012-11-20, 3:31 PM | Message # 8
Private
Hey, I am sponge (motherfucking bob!) and I live in Holland (born in Bosnia), 21 years young. Like to fitness, like to drink, live to enjoy life, like to fuck (safe offcourse) etc... Found this game on the internetz and I tought to give it a try. It's always the same with shooters and hear kids rage, cause they get their asses smoked, but now I can cut people (and shoot them with arrows :P) and hopefully hear them (kids) ore see them (typing) rage/quit :p. When I started to play this game, I fucking laughed my ass off and still am xD. Anyway, I just joined this wonderful clan, bin on ts with some guys (they are funny and cool though :P) of the clan and really, it's awesome! why? Having a blast on ts3 (teamspeak 3) pwning people, laughing together ore just fuck around, and having a blast and offcourse >THE CLANWARS!!<. 1 day just have passed and I already feel, that I am a part of it for a long time. They (the guys) make you feel, like you are one of them already. I hope, that this clan will have a bright future, but I am sure it will.

P.S the game is alot of more fun, when you are in a group (clan) and use voip (teamspeak3?).

Peace out

[IO] SPONGE MOTHERFUCKING BOB[R]

Forum » General Section » Introduction » Post your introduction here
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: